GBWhatsApp is an alternate version of WhatsApp where you get many more features and the flexibility to change them. As WhatsApp is now a global brand, there comes a need to include every language possible to create a user-friendly environment. Today we will teach you about how you can change the language with each step elaborately explained.
To change language of GBWhatsApp, you will need to change the language of the device itself as GBWhatsApp has no inbuilt option to change the language and the steps can vary according to the OS of the mobile. Below the steps for every OS is shown.
Steps on how to change the language in iPhone:
- You must head to the settings from the app panel.
- Go into ‘General’ settings.
- Select ‘Language and Region’
- There you will be provided a drop down menu from where you can choose the language you want.
- After selecting your language you must click ‘Done’ in the upper right corner to save the setting.
- You will need to restart your iPhone to apply the changes.
With this the language in your GBWhatsApp will consequently change and you can now use GBWhatsApp with the new language.
Steps needed to change the language in Android:
- Depending on the UI of your handset, you will need to go to settings from your home screen or slide down menu.
- You will need to scroll down and select ‘Language and Input’ (under ‘General Management’ is ‘Language and Input’ is not shown directly)
- There you will need to select ‘Language’
- On the top you will need to select Language where you may choose your preferred language.
- You may need to download the language you want if not already present in the device.
- After selecting your language you may get a option to set this as the default language to which you must set ‘yes’ or ‘Set as default’
- You may need to restart your mobile to apply the changes.
With this the language in your GBWhatsApp will change and you can now start using it.
Steps needed for changing the language in Windows phone:
- From the main screen choose settings.
- Search for ‘Location’ option and select it.
- You will need to select ‘Add Language Option’ to choose your preferred language.
- There you can choose from the list the language you want. The language may be needed to be download, hence make sure you have a stable internet connection. Once downloaded, tap ‘Done’ and the restart the mobile to apply the changes.
If you don’t want to go through these steps, you always have the option to download a 3rd party translator to translate your language into the default language of the mobile phone and then send it in GBWhatsApp. But it is better to change the default language as it will improve the overall user-experience.]